Thursday, December 18, 2008

Egg Nog and Grand Marnier

It's been a busy little while.
Rob, Jay and I completed a video for a foundation called ROCK. It turned out really slick. We need to charge more for our services cause I'm feeling pretty proud of what we did.
I'm especially proud of the sound restoration that I achieved. The wind was hurting our mics and the peaks were going nuts. I read a bit online and got it to sound good. So, good.

I really love it when people enjoy work that I've been involved with.
I sent out all the Christmas DVD's and alot of people enjoyed them.

Weird feelings here and there about people, social situations, creativity, productivity, love, past relationships, future endeavors, current everything. Sometimes you learn on hindsight when someone isn't right for you. Sometimes you end up being the bad guy no matter what you do.
Nowadays, even cutting lose and just closing a chapter after trying to be the nice guy doesn't always work.

Life is a neat thing.
I think I'll keep at it.

No comments: