Thursday, March 19, 2009

I am Universe.

Three months ago, I was very me, but very much not me.
Two years ago, I could say the same.
I'll probably say something similar at least three more times in my life. Maybe four.
I feel really great lately.

In list format, here are some things that I'm feeling good about.

-Productivity is up 75% bringing me to 80% productivity.
-Shot the teaser for Deep River called; A Real Good Job. It premieres this week on the website www.deepriverseries.com
-Been having alot of fun with Paul and Melody working on Skitzo. The first episode premieres April 1st, 2009. Check it out at: www.skitzotv.com
-I made good on some wrongs.
-My first love and I, after having a very brief emotional hiatus are now back to what we are naturally: Best friends. I'm even letting her in my locker.
-I've been spending more time with my dad. I bought him The Wire complete series for Christmas and we've been watching that.
-I, along with some friends, finished our 11th week of our Star Trek movie marathon. We met every Wed night to have some drinks (maybe a smoke) and watch every movie. Some were bad. some were good. All of this leading up to the new prequel film.
-I've met a girl, a girl that I think I'm really falling for. The butterflies, the motivation for romance, the 'I hope my body doesn't react like a 14 year old' and the 'I want to do good for you' feelings are all present.
-Aside from shooting Skitzo, I've been hanging out with Melody and Paul alot. So I suppose its safe to assume they are new friends in my life. So I feel I've been keeping good company.
-Jay is still a douchebag, but easily one of my best friends.
-The Star Trek experience has also brought my closer to the Derek and Byron, to which I've felt have drifted in the past months.
-I gave my amazing cat; Samson, to my grand parents because their cat died and they loved Samson Smarty Pants.
-I relocated my 'editing workspace' which happens to me in my mothers 'living homespace' back into my bedroom. I got a new desk and I'm really, really enjoying the new environment and privacy. Plus I can listen to music alot louder without disturbing the peace.
-I'm going to see Prodigy next week.
-I'm going to be busy with corporate shoots, wine videos, two web series and a possible IMAX projectionist job this summer.
-I've started running again.
-I've quit smoking.
-I feel great and I strongly feel alot my good feelings are attributed to the act described in the previous point.

I guess that's a pretty thorough update on your humble narrator.

No comments: